CUSTOMER CARE LEBLON DELIENNE
1 - CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES
Our customer services is available from 9:30am to 1pm and 2pm to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Services is closed on weekends and bank holidays.
2 - HOW DO I BUY A PRODUCT?
1. Choose your desired section: Our products (to view all products at the same time) Fun Art (to access sculptures, figurines and artoys from the Fun Art universe), Art of Living (to access crockery, furniture, lamps, decoration, accessories, etc.) Contemporary Art (for limited edition pieces, designed in partnership with contemporary artists).
2. View the products that you are interested in. By clicking on the photo, you can make it bigger to see the product better (composition, colours, available sizes, price…). You can also see some products in 3D.
3. Select the item that you are interested in, in the colour and quantity that you wish, and add it to the basket. You can then continue to shop and place your order.
4. If you would like to continue to shop, repeat the previous stage. If you would like to place an order, register. Create a customer account, log in with your login and password if you have one.
6. Fill in and carefully check your details, delivery address and billing details.
7. Select a payment method: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
8. Check your order and confirm your purchase. For any first order, you will receive 3D glasses as a bonus to be able to experience an immersive experience on our Leblon Delienne application via your smartphone.
You will receive an order confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please check your spam.
3 - PAYMENT
Which payment methods are available?
We currently have the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Why can my credit card be refused?
Your credit card can be refused for one of the following reasons:
- Your card has expired. Please check your card’s expiry date.
- You have reached your available limit on your card. Please contact your bank to check the authorised limit on your card.
- One of the fields that you have entered is incorrect. Check that you have correctly entered the data in the corresponding fields.
- Is payment by credit card on the site completely safe?
Yes, data is sent encrypted. The system will contact the bank corresponding to the card to allow the buyer to authorise the purchase. Following the bank’s confirmation, the debit will be made. If not, the order will be cancelled. On the Website, Leblon Delienne collects personal data. This data is required to process your order and can be partially or fully sent to Leblon Delienne service providers who are involved in your order. The customer is informed that this personal data is also collected by an organisation which analyses orders and fights bank card fraud. Leblon Delienne reserves the right to ask any new customer for proof of their identity to fight against fraud and ensure deliveries.
4 - DELIVERY
Metropolitan France : 6 up to 60€ purchase, free shipping from 60€ purchase *
European Union, including Switzerland and Corsica : 15 up to 150 € purchase, free from 150€ purchase; Tracked priority mail *
Outside Europe : calculated price before final validation of the order *
* Prices when products sold to Consumers. Conditions for Professionals differ. Please, refer to PART 2: General Terms and Conditions of Sale to Professionals to see details.
5 - EXCHANGES/REFUNDS
How do I return an item?
You just need to follow the returns procedure on your package, i.e.
Indicate if you would like a credit note/exchange or refund. Include a copy of the delivery slip in your box (mandatory).
Only complete Products will be accepted for return or exchange (original packaging, accessories, notice…), and in a perfect condition for resale (not dirty, not damaged, not used). To make it easier to process your request and speed up your refund, we recommend that you return it with the return slip duly completed.
The Product return costs are the responsibility of the Customer, unless due to a lack of compliance or hidden defects in the Product. The customer is able to choose a carrier to return the product.
Proof of return and the risks linked to return are your responsibility, Leblon Delienne recommends that you return your package securely with a tracking option (with signature - not registered), verification of compliance of the returned product (new product, not used, in its original packaging with stickers) and depending on your intention when making your choice we are available to establish the exchange order or refund you on to the bank card used for payment.
12 rue de la Béthune
To find out more, please read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.